You know how in pop culture the masses seem to love to love certain things, while others love to hate other things. My husbands kind of laughs at me because I love the music Pitbull puts out. Every time I listen to his songs, he tells me, "You know he just makes this kind of music because it makes him money." I look at him, shrug and say, "Yeah, so...," smile and continue dancing. Who cares what the masses think, I like what I like. For example - the song above ... I adore Christina Aguillera's pipes, and it is just a fun, feel good song. Nothing like cleaning out a closet and hearing this song to pick up the energy. :-) I do hate the way Pitbull does that snear (is that a word? well, in my world it is) thing - drives me up the friggin' wall ... but I don't have to look at him :-D
So - regardless of what the masses think:
- I love Twilight
- I am Meh about Hunger Games
- I still love Britney Spears - and felt sorry for her during her dark days
- Just as I feel sorry for Lindsey Lohan
- I can't stand Kim Kardashian
- Don't really care about British Royalty
- Have loved Game of Thrones since the late 1990s - I have been trying to get people to read those books for years, who knew all it would take is an HBO series.
- P!nk is one of my favorite music personalities ever.
- Loved the movie Burlesque
And more - but we all could go on and on, couldn't we?
So what is your guilty pleasure? Or what do people love that you just can not stand?