So I was looking for deals to post in my 'Friday is DEAL DAY' post (yes, I think that far ahead - at least I try to) and I came across this GEM of a deal, but it ENDS Friday so I wanted to put a special post up so you had more time. Here are some things I fell in love with in regards to the deal and this company:
- This is on line consignment shopping! Something I thought was only available locally - not anymore! Move over Once Upon A Child, and Kid 2 Kid! (OK, they don't deal in items, but I think logistically I think that would be more difficult)
- If something still has the tags on it - they notate it clearly, with NWT
- This site isn't just for babies and toddlers! If they have had the item sent to them, then it is up there - all the way through big girl sizes! (I am so excited - I have an exceptionally tall 8 year old needs some size 10-12 stuff for the summer)
- You can sell your like new items. So the stuff with wear - still donate that - but if you have a fancy you got for Christmas and never used because Grandma went on a shopping spree to make sure all of her babies were coordinated (oh yeah, I have been there!) then you can sell it here. Or save it for dress up play - it is up to you. :-) At least you have more options.
- Most of these deal (except for the super fancy NWT dresses, and some of the older girl stuff) is under $10!!! So if you use that code (and no you can't use both) you may just end up paying shipping. WOW - can't beat that!
Yup! I saw some boy clothes .. nope, I am not certain the codes will work with them, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out. Even if you can't take advantage of the deal, this site has a lot to offer and is still growing - check them out at the least and see if it is worth bookmarking for you and yours.
Disclosure: I do receive a small compensation if you purchase something after clicking on one of the banners above. Don't let that stop ya! This really is an amazing deal.